Dynamic, creative and results driven, seeking a position in a result oriented and rapidly growing firm, that require an ambitious employee, where my acquired skills will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement to achieve corporate goals.
Innate talent for leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimize use of available information, superior skill in translating complex and abstract ideas into sound, easily understood assumptions, eager to take on challenges and working collaboratively to contribute organizational vision
Sr. SQA Engineer
- Responsible for documentation of Underwriting, Claims and their Gap Analysis.
- Responsible for test cases adequacy, coverage & trace ability with requirements
- Plan, monitor & control testing activities of assigned projects
- Server side validation, server side compatibility and file compression
- Responsible for testing activities of assigned projects
- Responsible for defect reporting & tracking
- Perform role of test engineer when required
- Create project specific QA artifact
- Collect & maintained testing related data for analysis (e.g. No. of defects reported, status of defects, and status of testing activities)